- These copyright claims are getting out of hand (6/20/2016)
- Some trailers I obsess over and are worth studying (6/12/2016)
- Recent posts (5/24/2016)
- Some Kubrick videos to enjoy (3/25/2016)
- The odd in daily life (2/13/2016)
- Fishing the Abyss 2.0 – A selection of Youtube gems #1 The distrubing ones (9/18/2015)
- La Charmeuse de serpents/The Snake Charmer, After Effects Animation (12/27/2014)
- Some pictures of Rome (12/27/2014)
- Being a Web Night Owl (8/9/2014)
- A night in Paris (3/8/2013)
Just these last couple of weeks, more and more of the channels I’m subscribed have been uploading this kind of videos :
June 3, 2016
June 20, 2016
June 17, 2016
Getting tired of great Youtube Channels getting sued for thousands of dollars, and their videos taken down over and over, because they use (technically under Fair use) copyrighted images and sounds for analysis purposes.
Props to the great sound design that they all feature.
Youtube curating. Hopefully one day it’ll replace compilations.
There are different versions of this Shrek is Love thing, that started off as a 4chan green text story, here is the animated version, the most popular one.
So ASMR needs a whole blog post in itself (which I’ll do someday). It usually revolves around relaxing videos. This is by far one of the weirdest ones.
A parody of typical 90s commercials made by the Rocket Jump team.
A commercial by David Lynch for his own coffee.
Malice in wonderland, a 1982 short animated film.
This is an After Effects animation I did during my first year at the Louis Lumiere College, in late 2013. I started off with a hi-res version of The Snake Charmer, a painting by Douanier Rousseau (1907) and used Adobe Photoshop for cutting it a part and filling the missing zones, After Effects for animation, and Lightroom for day/night grading.